What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files commonly used on internet and automatically saved on the device in which the browser or the program are placed to access the web: They contain information of the site use and of the navigation but not the one for personal identification.
The picked data in these cookies are used to improve web site functions, to personalize navigation experience and consumer interaction.
Cookies are divided in different categories according to their nature, for example according to their purpose or to the permanence in the device memory, but mainly divided in two types:
- Technical cookies: necessary for a correct site use, to keep connection with the user, the language setting and the choice of visual options. Absence of one of these can affect the correct use of the site..
- Profiling cookies: to outline the consumers for future dispatching of advertising messages according to the preferences showed during navigation.
Other classifications are for duration and time of activity:
- Session cookies: they make their own function during navigation and they are cancelled at browser closure.
- Persistent cookies: they persist in the device over the duration of the navigation of the consumer.
Cookies are also classified for subject that it checks the initial dispatch to the device and the following picked information:
- first-part cookie: they are created and managed by the subject manager of the website on which the consumer is browsing.
- third-part cookie: they are created and managed by third –party subjects , different from the manager of the website on which the consumer is browsing..
What cookies are used on this site?
hoteldelportolagodigarda.it site only uses technical and section cookies to better surf into the webpages. We do not use profiling cookies.
This site uses:
– Google Maps This site is also using Google maps as an important instrument for the consumer during browsing: for further information on the necessary cookies to this service please check into the section Google Privacy & Terms.
– Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Enabling / disabling cookies through the browser
Free choice of the consumer to accept or to refuse the cookies’ use on this site, nevertheless in case of missed authorisation the correct functions of the site could be compromised and the browsing experience limited. Every browser has availability of the consumers of customized settings and different tools to manage cookies, as for disabling them different sections can be found.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
You may use Your Online Choices: through this service you can manage preferences tracking of most of advertising. The owner, therefore, recommends that users use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.